Haracoat™ Controlled Release Urea and Potash
A range of controlled release fertilisers ideal for crops and pasture, environmentally friendly Polymer+Sulphur Coated (PSCU) offers superior levels of N efficiency, no volatile losses, and reduced leaching. Polymer + Sulphur Coated Potash (PSCK) reduces luxury uptake of K and associated animal health issues, such as Milk Fever and Grass Staggers.
Why choose Haracoat™ PSCU?
* Features Polymer + Sulphur Coating Technology
* Long-term sustained N release
* Ideal for pasture and crops
* Higher N efficiency
* Less applications required
* Reduced leaching
* No volatile N losses
* Use at 60-70% of standard Urea rates
* Reduces N inputs in Overseer
* Sulphur improves N efficiency
* Environmentally friendly
Why choose Haracoat™ PSCK?
* Reduces luxury uptake of K and associated animal health issues, such as Milk Fever and Grass Staggers
* Ideal on peat, sandy or lighter soils where K is more prone to leaching
Release rates are determined by the thickness of the coating, soil temperature, and the presence of moisture.
In excessively wet conditions, Haracoat does not release any faster. And because there is no volatilisation, Haracoat can be applied in dry conditions with no gaseous losses.
For application guidelines and details on the three-phase release Polymer + Sulphur Coating Technology, download the Haracoat brochure.