Rustica Time Release
Our Rustica Time Release range of N, NK, and K controlled release fertilisers (CRFs) are ideal for crops and pasture. They incorporate environmentally friendly, biodegradable plant-based resin coatings for superior nutrient recovery, greater N efficiency, no volatile losses, reduced leaching, fewer applications, and at lower rates compared to conventional fertilisers.
Use of CR-NK and CR-K42 reduces luxury uptake of K which is associated with animal health issues, such as Milk Fever and Grass Staggers. The metered release of K over time also reduces antagonism with other nutrients such as Magnesium and Calcium.
Why choose Rustica Time Release CR-N44 and CR-NK?
* Features Biodegradable Plant Based Resin Coating Technology
* Long-term sustained N release
* Ideal for pasture and crops
* Higher N efficiency
* Less applications required
* Reduced leaching
* No volatile N losses
* Use at 60-70% of standard Urea rates
* Reduces N inputs in Overseer
* Sulphur improves N efficiency
* Environmentally friendly
Why choose Rustica Time Release CR-NK and CR-K42 ?
* Reduces luxury uptake of K and associated animal health issues, such as Milk Fever and Grass Staggers.
* Ideal on peat, sandy or lighter soils where K is more prone to leaching.
Release rates are determined by the thickness and number of coatings, soil temperature, and the presence of moisture.
In excessively wet conditions, Rustica Time Release CRF’s do not release any faster. And because there is no volatilisation, they can be applied in dry conditions with no gaseous losses.
For application guidelines and details on the three-phase release biodegradable plant-based resin coating technology, download the Rustica Time Release brochure.