TIGER Sulphur Micronutrients
A unique range of granular micronutrient fertilisers that deliver agronomic and economic benefits, TIGER Sulphur Micronutrients are offered in a range of single and multiple micronutrients, which are embedded in slow release Sulphur Bentonite prills for accuracy of spreading and metered release rates.
Why choose TIGER 90CR Sulphur?
* Improved soil distribution for better plant access to nutrients
* ‘Ultra-low’ heavy metal contents – pure grade metals for environment
* Organic listed nutrients
* Quality, dust-free formulation with > 95% uniformity
* Dual nutrient formulation for greater micronutrient and sulphur value
* Resists leaching – for safer lakes, rivers and water supplies
* Efficient – constant feeding of micronutrient (micro site acid forming)
For more information about TIGER 90CR Sulphur, download the product brochure
Click image to view brochure
TIGER Boron 2%
A unique granular micronutrient fertiliser that delivers agronomic and economic benefits, TIGER Boron 2% provides a cost-effective method of preventing boron deficiencies which adversely alter the formation of plants apical meristems and flowering.
Why choose TIGER Boron 2%?
* ‘Ultra-low’ analysis for greater micronutrient distribution and performance
* Dual nutrient (S + B) formulation – for greater efficiency over conventional sources
* Reduced levels of non-essential nutrients (heavy metals) from current industry standards
* Excellent handling characteristics with cleaner, less dusty granules which are uniform in size
* Environmentally safe